We are an award-winning direct-to-consumer company that is rapidly growing (currently at 44 employees and scaling into the 60+ region over the next few months). Last year, our brands had a combined turnover of over $40 Million dollars and we are now looking for an experienced qualified accountant to join as CFO.
The company is a young, vibrant and rapidly growing brand building incubator based in the heart of London. Due to significant traction and venture capital interest, over the next two years, we will be hyperscaling our brands and are looking for the best talent to come on board and join us in this exciting growth phase.
- The role will focus on managing all areas within the finance function including compliance, financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, strategy, audit, legal and financial reporting.
- One of the CFO’s primary functions is around financial disciplines and resource allocation for the company.
- Ensuring Financial metrics are available time for decision making.
- The candidate will need to be able to balance being hands-on and in the detail with junior accountants whilst working on strategy and analysis to drive business performance with senior executives.
- The company has outgrown its small business systems and current accounting system (Xero) and requires a complete overhaul. The main objective for 2020 for this role is the creation of a fully-functioning reporting system, which will require coordination with in-house and external developers
- Special experience in company restructuring and its implications will also be valued highly.
- Exposure to US GAAP will be an advantage as the majority of the company’s business comes from US states, even though the Head Office is in London.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a COO/CFO position, ideally in the online advertising or digital marketing industry.
- Control over international financial and accounting policies, standards, and guidelines for the company and subsidiaries to ensure standardization of finance and related work on a global level to report to international standards and to assist in the consolidation of accounts into Investor companies.
- Liaising with our bookkeepers, accountant and outside help to ensure all transaction data is up to date and accounted for.
- Ensure that all financial endeavors are organized, systematic and comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Eager to get involved in AdHoc tasks and innovation within the finance teams' endeavors.
Salary range : £80,000 - £120,000
Position Location: London, United Kingdom
Position: Full-time, Permanent
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 28th August 2020 - 28/08/2020